Powered by Blogger.

Visits

Subscribe to my channel on YouTube

Home » , , , , » My Modern Little Pony Game

My Modern Little Pony Game

https://youtu.be/JGph07W43BcTwilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie have been modernized and humanized like never before! They have appeared in human form before in Equestria Girls but here they have even lost more of their animal and cartoon characteristics, becoming more like regular human teens. What they have kept is their pony symbolic colors, so Pinkie Pie's hair remains brightly pink! And they've also been modernized, wearing clothes that are right on trend and could have been bought in the next mall!

My Little Pony Game To Play Online:

How To Play: In this My Modern Little Pony game you need to help them out, because the concert day has arrived and the girls still haven't decided what kind of outfits to wear. ! 

Watch this Gameplay

 

Share this game :

Archivo del blog

 

Copyright © 2016. Aida Games - All Rights Reserved